Speakers for this year’s Search Marketing Expo – SMX Local & Mobile are now posted. More than 40 thought leaders and internet marketing pioneers will be presenting July 24-25 in San Francisco. SMX Local & Mobile provides tips, tactics and strategies.
- Targeting Locals in a Blended Search World
- Cracking the Code: Inside the Black Box of Local & Mobile Search Algorithms
- Local & Mobile Paid vs. Natural Options & Tradeoffs
- Blended Search in a Mobile World
- Neogeography: Opportunities in Mapvertising
- Managing a Local/Mobile Search Marketing Campaign
See all of the details at the SMX Local & Mobile agenda.
Speakers at SMX Local & Mobile include a keynote address by Frazier Miller, General Manager of Yahoo! Local. Just a few of the speakers you’ll hear from are:
- Chris Sherman, Executive Editor, Search Engine Land
- Brian Kaminski, Managing Director, iProspect San Francisco, iProspect
- Jonathan Ashton, Director of SEO, Agency.com
- Greg Sterling, Founding Principal, Sterling Market Intelligence
- Brad Geddes, Director of Search, LocalLaunch
- Benjamin Rudolph, Interactive Media Buyer, Search Discovery, Inc.
- Cindy Krum, Sr. SEO Analyst, Blue Moon Works, Inc.
- Jordan Kasteler, Senior SEO Analyst, Overstock.com
- Chris Silver Smith, Lead Strategist, Netconcepts LLC
- Steve Espinosa, Director of Product Development, eLocal Listing
- Gib Olander, Director of Business Development, Localeze
- Ian White, CEO, Urban Mapping, Inc.
- Heath Clarke, CEO, Local.com
- Perry Evans, Founder and CEO, Local Matters
- Ted Morgan, CEO & Founder, Skyhook Wireless
...and more than 25 others.Sphere: Related Content